Saturday, January 1, 2011

LET US BEGIN!



Happy 1/1/11, folks. Some of you are sleeping off hangovers, some of you are getting a gym membership, good for everyone.

I'm freshly showered after a pointless shift at work and ready to tackle the greatest project I've dreamed up to date. Tomorrow I will visit the first of so many bars as part of the GREAT AMERICAN BAR CRAWL.

I've discovered it's actually pretty difficult to try to pin-point all the bars on maps via the internet (who knew it wasn't always reliable?). My next plan of action, aside from getting my drink on, is getting a giant map of the city and a good ol' fashioned sharpie to mark off my conquests. This is also going to require a lot of ground work to scour all the little neighborhood places that aren't on major streets or widely known. I may save some of that for warmer weather.

Speaking of little neighborhood places, tomorrow I take on Gallery Cabaret. I'm going for an open mic and to say goodbye to a friend, so good times lie ahead. I have been here before, but only once, so I'm excited to give it a nice write-up.

Okay, kids, go back to resoluting or whatever it is you're up to. BREAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment